The Teko Merino Women’s Midweight sock is extremely soft and naturally moisture-wicking. Although they are listed as a hiking sock Teko also recommends this sock for cycling.
The Teko Merino Women’s Midweight socks come from Argentine farms that have been practicing environmentally-sound techniques for hundreds of years. Organic, the wool is shrink resistant and dyed with non-toxic dyes.
All women’s styles are designed specifically to fit a woman’s foot and leg. A narrower heel pocket and tapered toe ensure a smooth, secure fit created by special machines.
With crush-resistant cushioning and a softer, more durable sock, the Teko Merino Women’s Midweight socks are reinforced with recycled polyester. This is part of the Evolution series recommended for all weather conditions.
Teko Merino Women’s Midweight Sock Features
- Organic, chlorine-free tekoMERINO wool wicks moisture
- Seamless toes for smooth fit and comfort
- Reinforced toe and Y-heel for durability
- Interwoven Lycra for support and decreased bunching
- Lycra holding rib for superior comfort and support
- Midweight terry cushioning from heel to toe
- Anti-welt double cuff for comfort and fit
- Comfort-stretch zones.
- Vapor channels in foot
- Designed for women: narrower heel, tapered toe
- tekoPOLY – Recycled Polyester reinforced heel and toe for durability
- Machine wash, tumble dry (or air dry).
- Content: 64% tekoMERINO Organic Wool, 23% Nylon, 11% tekoPOLY recycled polyester, 2% Lycra spandex
- Made in the USA
- Offered in a variety of colors
Teko Merino Women’s Midweight Sock Reviews
One reviewer states they are thick & comfy! First off, let me state that I love the comfy, soft fabric and the seamless toe. I love how Teko designs their socks! In addition, this sock keeps my feet warm, dry and comfy.
Another reviewer mentions that the Teko Merino Women’s Midweight sock allows excess heat to escape your foot and move the moisture away from to the outer layer of the sock. Thus keeping your foot dry, which helps keep them warm and prevent blisters. The Evolution Teko Merino Women’s Midweight Sock has a nice amount of cushion in the heel and toe to provide support for those areas of the foot which take a pounding, yet not too much to make it uncomfortable to put your boot on.
These environmentally friendly socks a related cycling styles (just click on link above) off all the qualities of a great wool sock at an affordable price and is available in a variety of great colors.